To maintain quality of technical education responding to evolving technological
and social and Industrial realities.
The SITTTR strives to
- Implement state
of the art guidelines for academic programs to promote global standards within technical
- Mould socially conscious, environmentally sensitive and technically
- Meet the growing challenges of business, industry, commerce
and the society as a whole.
- Best teachers are national assets.
- Effective teaching learning process needs quality learning resources.
- Curriculum is the backbone for quality education.
- Well designed curriculum needs effective implementation too.
- Industry requirements do not wait for curriculum changes.
- Technical skills need support life skills.